Yoga Journey - Never Ending - Always Evolving

It has been way too long since my last entry. Life is funny that way; good intentions but, no production. My 90 day challenge has challenged me on many levels. Emotions are constantly changing, never consistent. The body is amazingly progressing, but not too fast. The mind is far from steady, thanks to the emotions. And, the spirit is, well, it just is.

I will complete 82 out of 90 classes today and I am very pleased to say that it will be nice to have it over. I don't like the challenge, however; it has been a tremendous experience of commitment and hard work. I am so happy it is almost over because I will be able to commit to my daughter more, my business through massage and program building, and my peace without an urgency to do yoga. I apologize to all that may feel the neglect in my follow-through. Again, I had great intentions.

It will be a long week of doubles in yoga and catching up with my business. I feel a loss of the yoga commitment; yet, I am so happy to know that yoga will always be a part of me and my journey of well-being. I am beginning to know that I am healed from my brain injury over a year ago. I am sure that this is one thing that stirs up my emotions - what do I do once I am healed? Good news is, there is always more, more to learn, love, and just be. Thank you for your love and patience. Namaste

Comments

Anonymous said…
Remembering that life is a journey, not a destination should help to clothe the disappointments you may feel from lack of completion. The accomplishments of life must be revered above all for that is where inner peace is derived, a wise sage once said.

peace to you