Deep Tissue Body Work, White Rock, BC.

Deep tissue bodywork is appreciated by many people for many different reasons! I feel a tremendous benefit from deep tissue work, but it doesn’t always need to hurt. In fact, the tissues are susceptible, and I encourage conscious breathing throughout the treatment to open the body-mind to what is truly going on. Each session will include a deep, or fascia release, depending on your experience with deep tissue. Not everyone wants a deep massage, and it is my intention to educate you on trigger points and why you have them, and how to release them yourself. Remember, I'm not a massage therapist, I am a BCAK member Practicing Kinesiologist. I have a lot of experience with injuries and athletes having trouble with their plateaus. This is where I incorporate contract-relax stretching into the treatment. (And, why do I have people wearing light clothes during the therapy, to stretch on the table.)

Listening to the body is what I do, and please note that if deep is not for you, and you know this from personal experience; please don't hesitate to be honest with me. I can work with anyone to create a comfortable massage that suits you. Remember, just because you don't like to be touched, it doesn't mean you shouldn't. Everyone becomes comfortable, sooner or later.

Before Your Treatment

Drink lots of water to be hydrated. I cannot express enough the value of this step;
Arrive on an empty stomach and only eat lightly 1 to 2 hours prior to coming;
Wear light clothing;
Bring water for the car ride home
DO NOT exercise for 2-7 days after your treatment unless otherwise discussed.  


1st session 1.5 hrs $210.00 (posture assessment included + follow-up)
1 hour = $150.00 
1.5 hours = $175.00


To book your kinesiology treatment please call or text
Coral-Lei @ 604-345-6545 
or email info@shivacor.com.


Or go to https://shivacor.com/kinesiology/ to book an Appointment Online

Inquire for specialized rates


Healing Consciously with Shiva Cor
1405 Bishop Rd, BC
Canada

White Rock • Langley • Surrey • Delta • Ladner • Tsawwassen

Comments

jindi said…
A deep tissue massage requires the application of slow firm strokes and deep rhythmical kneading. Our expert deep tissue massage therapists are trained to use techniques such as kneading, myo-fascial release, and therapist assisted stretching. Each session is always followed with lots of drainage techniques Toronto Massage Therapy.
Unknown said…
thanks for the info if you want some more ideas than get it from their
Massage Tables
Unknown said…
I was in a car accident recently and can't get my neck comfortable. Can you suggest a great Deep Tissue Massage Clinic in Kansas City KS? Thanks.
Unknown said…
Massage chairs are new to our world but in this short time it brought a whole new era of flexibility and stress removing theory to us along with lots of physical and mental benefits, that’s why a serve in Japan acknowledged us that almost every home in Tokyo have a massage chair and that is the only reason that the residence of Tokyo city are less effected by stress and health problems than other Japanese.
JoeyWalden87 said…
I agree that this really works for athletes! I'm into power lifting and my back had been giving my issues. I heard it works and people told me it worked for them, so I'll look into it.

http://www.lindstromchiropractic.com/deepTissue.aspx
Unknown said…
I had no idea that you weren't supposed to exercise for a while after deep tissue massage. I can understand the need for water immediately after the therapy session though, water does help muscles to heal quite well. I need to make a mental note of this so I don't forget to take a break from exercise when I get a massage.
Cynthia | http://www.lindstromchiropractic.com/deepTissue.aspx